Key Features of the Offers:
- Investment into an existing balanced portfolio of around 70 businesses with a net asset value of around £400m
- Experienced manager with strong track record
- Thematic investment strategy
- Up-front income tax relief at 30%
- Target monthly tax-free income yield of around 5.5% p.a. (7.8% p.a. net of upfront tax relief).
- Dividend reinvestment scheme provides a capital growth option
Details of the Offers:
Amounts subscribed will be invested equally across each of the six Albion VCTs or otherwise as directed by investors.
Minimum Investment – £6,000 in aggregate per investor and applications should be in multiples of £1,000.
Maximum Investment – £200,000 per investor in VCTs, in total, for the current tax year.
Initial Charge – 2.5 per cent of the amount subscribed.
Annual Costs – Total running cost cap of up to 3.0 per cent (including average annual management fee of 2.2 per cent). Any excess will be borne by the Manager through a reduction in its management fee.
The Albion VCTs’ combined portfolios have a current value of around £400 million*, diversified across approximately 70 businesses. The planned top up offers reflect Albion Capital’s confidence in an exciting pipeline of investment opportunities in sectors with long-term growth potential. Over the last five years the Albion VCTs have returned an average of 7.8% p.a.** excluding tax relief.
Any application made under the Offers must be based on the information provided in the Prospectus, being this Securities Note, the Summary and the Registration Document all dated 7 January 2019, and any Supplementary Prospectus, all available to download in the right hand panel.
*As at 30 September 2018. **Performance of the VCTs over 5 years to 30 September 2018, being the cumulative return for the period comprising dividends paid and change in net asset value. This does not include tax relief. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Early Bird Offer:
Investors for the first £10 million who apply by 2 p.m. on 28 February 2019 will be eligible for an Early Bird Discount as follows:
- Existing Shareholders in any of the Albion VCTs will benefit from a 1 per cent. discount, such that the issue price of their Shares will be calculated by reference to the latest net asset value per Share divided by 0.985.
- New investors who are not existing Shareholders in any Albion VCT will benefit from a 0.5 per cent. discount, such that the issue price of their Shares will be calculated by reference to the latest net asset value per Share divided by 0.98
Please return completed application forms to
Application Form, Albion Capital Group LLP, 1 King's Arms Yard London, EC2R 7AF
or email the completed forms to email@example.com (when convenient please also send a hard copy to the address above)
For further information please contact:
Head of Business Development
T: 020 7601 1850