Second Allotment - 31 January 2018
All applications for the Offers that are received before 2:00pm on 31 January will be included in the second allotment of the 2017/18 Offers.
The Offers are now open for investment in the 2017/18 and 2018/19 tax years
The Albion VCTs Top Up Offers 2017/18 will now comprise five VCTs rather than six following the suspension of Albion Venture Capital Trust’s offer - for further details see press release on the News page
We are delighted to offer investors this further opportunity to acquire new shares in five Albion VCTs.
- Investment into an existing, portfolio - Investors gain immediate exposure to the diversified portfolio of around 60 businesses
- Experienced manager with strong track record - The investment executives have backgrounds in healthcare, media, accountancy, investment banking, strategy and management consulting and are hands-on investors. Our policy is generally for investment executives to sit on the boards of our portfolio companies.
- Target tax-free income of around 5.4 per cent per annum* - It is expected that investors who invest an equal amount across the five VCTs will receive a target dividend yield of around 5.4 per cent per annum (around 7.7 per cent on net cost after tax relief).*
- Thematic investment strategy - Achieved by investing in a portfolio of companies in a range of sectors with current focu on digital healthcare, automation, digital security and data analytics.
- Compound capital growth option - The VCTs operate a dividend reinvestment scheme; shareholders can reinvest their dividends in new shares, without dealing costs, with 30 per cent income tax relief on the reinvested dividend.
- Tax relief at 30 per cent - For the current tax year to 5 April 2018, eligible investors can receive:
- 30 per cent income tax relief on the initial amount invested;
- Tax-free dividends; and
- Tax-free capital gains on the VCT shares.
*based on the latest announced net assets values and current annual dividend targets for the Albion VCTs as at the date of the Prospectus, and an equal investment across all five VCTs.
Details of the Offers
Amounts subscribed will be invested equally across each of the five Albion VCTS or otherwise as directed by investors, subject to a minimum subscription of £1,000 for each VCT.
Minimum Investment - £6,000 in aggregate per investor and applications should be multiples of £1,000.
Maximum Investment - £200,000 per investor in VCTs, in total, for the current tax year.
Initial Charge - 2.5 per cent of the amount subscribed.
Annual Costs - Total running cost cap of 3 per cent (including average management fee of 2.2 per cent). Any excess will be borne by the Manager through a reduction in its management fee.
Further information regarding the management of the VCTs is set out in the Prospectus (comprising a Securities Note, Registration Document and Summary) in the panel to the right.
Key Information Documents
There is a separate Key Information Document for each VCT available on each VCT's section of the website under 'Other Regulatory Disclosures'.
The Allenbridge Review 2017
The Early Bird Offer is now CLOSED*
* The Early Bird Offer, which offered a reduction in Offer costs, was restricted to the first £10 million raised which has now been exceeded.
For more information please contact: