Electronic communications drive - a step-by-step guide
Electronic communications enable Albion to get information to you quickly, safely and with less cost that postal services. Albion will be donating £1:00 to charity for every shareholder that changes their preferences from mail to electronic communications.
Setting up a Computershare online account:
- To sign up for your online Computershare account go to:
- In the bottom left hand corner click “Register”
- Search and select the Company in which you have your holding in the Company box. Please note that if you have multiple holdings in the same name, you will only need to select one of the Companies within your portfolio as Computershare will automatically generate one account for all your Albion VCT holdings in that name
- Enter your Shareholder Reference Number (10 digits which can be found on your Share certificate; Annual Shareholder Statement; or dividend confirmation)
- Enter your Postcode
- If you live outside of the UK, select your home country, otherwise leave blank
- Type the character security code into the box
- Click “Submit”
- Please read the Terms and Conditions
- Create a User ID and password. Please take note of these as you will need them every time that you login to your account in the future
- Enter your email address and click “Submit”
- An activation code may be sent to you registered postal address. This will be required to be entered into the site to gain full and its features.
Changing to eComms once you have an online account:
- Login to your Computershare account at
- Click on “Update My Details’ and select ‘Communication Options’
- Select the company from the company selector
- View and agree to the T&Cs
- Ensure the email option is selected and enter your email address in the field provided.
- Click ‘Submit’
- If you hold more than one Albion VCT repeat step 3 – 6 for each one.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each Company once your preferences have been updated